We Are Hiring
Web Designer & Team Leader
Job Title: Web Designer Team Leader
Location: West Street, Fareham - easy access via public transport
Digi Toolbox is an award-winning IT, web design. marketing and telecoms provider that are recruiting for a new Digi Ninja.
We require a talented individual who can pick up new technologies and processes quickly. The role will start with a wide remit covering web design with an element of website management. We will review this periodically and ensure that you are happy with the main duties laid out, and as we grow your duties may change. This will be primarily down to how you wish to grow within the company and what our client requirements are.
You must have the ability to problem-solve, be good with documentation, thinking for yourself, and be a creative individual.
Time management and prioritisation is key as the role will involve working on current web projects, liaising with the customer and attending meetings to discuss the design of the website.
You will also be responsible for Web amendments and faults. These faults could be website issues and you may need to speak to a 3rd party regarding coding or development.
As we have already experienced rapid growth there is a requirement for documentation to be collated and kept up to date, administration and keeping tickets up to date as well as filing emails is a must.
- 37.5-hour week (9 – 5.30 Monday to Friday)
- Competitive basic salary (dependent on experience and suitability to the position)
- Excellent in-house and external training and ongoing support provided
- Regular team outings and lunches
As a Web Designer, your duties will include –
- Primary point of contact for web site, marketing and design projects
- Leading customer facing meetings (apart from web desk projects)
- Project/task tracking of projects and team members
- Training and onboarding new team members
- Spend of upto £150 per project without needing mine/a directors authority
- Helping with resource management around capacity level reporting and forecasting
- Assisting with hiring & firing; although final decision will be with me/a director
- Salary discussions and any major HR issues will still be my/a directors responsibility
- An escalation point for complex website changes and unhappy customers
- Daily stand ups with the team
- Clearly defining customer requirements and delegating to the team
- Organising and leading quarterly reviews for team members
- Admin to ensure all projects are kept on top of (spreadsheets, tickets, emails)
If you're interested, email us today on firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
© 2020 Digi Toolbox Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Registered Office: Trinity Court, 2-4 West Street, Fareham, Hants, PO16 0BH
Registered in England and Wales | Reg no: 6327654 | VAT reg : GB 179 066 377