WE UNDERSTAND THAT SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION IS AN IMPORTANT, BUT CONFUSING, PART OF HAVING A WEBSITE.
Many factors play a role in the success of optimising a website, both on the site and off the site. If you’ve ever looked into optimisation yourself you may have heard about Panda updates or Penguin updates. These are where Google changes how it looks at and ranks websites. We keep a close eye on these and other changes within the SEO world; along with having test website were our methods are tried and tested to confirm they will work.
GET YOUR BRAND FOUND
Our SEO services consultants are dedicated to their craft - working with clients to obtain the best possible return on their digital marketing expenditure whilst growing market share and improving margins.
TO TRY AND KEEP OUR SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION SERVICES CLEAR, AS STANDARD WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS:
- Passive keywords / key phrases – we optimise your web page for the chosen term and then provide at least 1 highly valuable .edu link to your web page per month.
- Active keywords / key phrases – as well as the above, we also create 75 contextual links to your web page per month.
- Back link campaigns – there are mixed views on back link campaigns from link farms. However, we are currently still seeing great success on small campaigns as these are run manually they stay relevant to your site.
- Search engine submission – we can submit your website (including sitemap) to over 70 search engines as a one time service to help kick start your site.
- On page SEO – we can review your web pages and make search engine friendly changes on a per page and/or per site level.
The methods we use are all “white hat” (as opposed to “black hat”), meaning they are search engine friendly. We also only accept a minimum of 3 keywords or key phrases to stop footprints being left; to help your site have the best natural optimisation available.
© 2017 Digi Toolbox Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Registered Office: Lancaster Court | 8 Barnes Wallis Road | Segensworth | Fareham | Hampshire | PO15 5TU
Registered in England and Wales | Reg no: 6327654 | VAT reg : GB 179 066 377