01489 29 7070
We're Hiring - Join our award winning team
2nd Line Engineer (with the potential to become a team leader)
£28,000 - £30,000
We require a talented individual who can pick up new technologies and processes quickly. The role will start with a wide remit covering Telecoms and IT, we will review this periodically and ensure that you are happy with the main duties laid out and as we grow your duties may change. This will be primarily down to how you wish to grow within the company, within 6-12 months we will need a team leader as we look to hire the next engineer.
The role will have a primary focus on IT support, IT installations, telecoms support and telecoms installations. You must have the ability to problem solve, be good with documentation and thinking for yourself. A high level of customer services is a must,
Time management and prioritisation is key as the role will involve working on current projects, liaising with third parties but also responding to faults. These faults could be IT or telephony related, or both, and may involve escalating the issue to third parties.
As we have already experienced rapid growth there is a requirement for documentation to be collated and kept up to date.
Main responsibilities include:
- 2nd line support issues, taking calls when 1st line is unavailable.
- Dealing with 2nd line problems when the 1st line escalates.
- Liaise with third party suppliers with faults.
- Onsite configuration and installation of computer hardware and telephony.
- Provisioning telephone systems and lines, also training 1st line to be able to do this in your absence where required.
- Windows server support including some virtualisation.
- Project Management for orders.
- Typically we work with Gamma for services and IPCortex for phone systems.
For further information, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2020 Digi Toolbox Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Registered Office: Trinity Court, 2-4 West Street, Fareham, Hants, PO16 0BH
Registered in England and Wales | Reg no: 6327654 | VAT reg : GB 179 066 377